Welcome to our Weekly Menu Plan!
I found some yummy recipes to try this week!
We have been concentrating on reaching some financial goals, so I am cooking cost effective and yummy meals!
I included a FREE weekly menu printable for you below.
Let’s see what’s cooking!
High Heels and Grills made a copycat version of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. It hits the spot for a nice filling meal for Sunday.
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Health Aperture gives us a healthy Monday salad that’s filling and tastes sssooooo good.
- Asian Chopped Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
- Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Peanut Butter Cookies
Ever had sweet corn spoonbread at your favorite Mexican restaurant? Southern Bite gives us the best version of this yummy side dish.
- Chicken Tacos
- Sweet Corn Spoonbread
- Cinnamon Applesauce
Nothing better than soup and sandwiches for an easy meal to get through hump day.
- Tomato Soup
- Grilled Cheese
- Pudding in a Cloud
Belle of the Kitchen makes these amazing Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers. You MUST try them.
- Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers
- Corn on the Cob
Friday is our take it easy night for dinner. Quick and simple so we can spend the evening relaxing without a lot of meal prep or clean up.
- Easy French Bread Pizzas
- Sliced Apples with Caramel Dip
Saturday night is usually reserved for going out or ordering take out. It is a special treat we budget for ourselves. Dinner is followed by church or movie. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- Date Night / Take Out / Snacks
This week’s Sweet Ending is Banana Nut Bread with Streusel Topping. Applesauce is part of the recipe making this bread extra moist.
Banana Nut Bread with Streusel Topping
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 medium, mashed bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup, packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons, cold butter
- 1/3 cup, chopped walnuts
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, using a mixer beat eggs, bananas, sugar and applesauce until mixed thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg. Add to wet mixture until just combined. Do not overmix as your bread will become dense.Add walnuts to combine.
- Spoon batter into loaf pan.
- Mix all streusel ingredients together with a fork. Pour streusel topping onto batter in loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes on middle rack of oven.
- Let cool. Slice. Enjoy