Can it get any hotter outside?
I love Summer. I love the warm sunshine. I don’t like to heat.up the house for baking.
No, you either? Forget about turning the oven on. This cookie cooks on the stovetop and is ready in minutes.
No Bake Cookies are a favorite of both my brothers and my niece and nephews. It is one of my favorite cookies too!
Chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal all in one cookie! You have to give them a try!
No Bake Cookies
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (do not substitute)
- 2 cups sugar
- dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats (do not substitute)
- In a saucepan, add: cocoa powder, milk, butter and sugar. On medium heat, stir and cook until all ingredients are combined. Cook to a rolling boil and do not stir. Cook at a rolling boil for 60 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Add salt, vanilla extract, peanut butter and quick oats. Stir until combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool. Enjoy!
“It only takes one step to create YOUR best life”