Want (need) a sweet, summery pick up treat?
Lemon Drop cookies have this sweet and tangy flavor with the creaminess of white chocolate in a buttery sugar cookie. Enjoy!
Lemon Drop Cookies
Lemon and white chocolate chips combined into a buttery sugar cookie!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 stick butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon banking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, shortening, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Stir to combine. Do not overmix. Add white chocolate chips and combine.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Cool. Enjoy!