I am all about simple and quick dishes. This yummy fruit pizza definitely fits the criteria for a dessert for 4th of July! It gets you out of the kitchen and spending more time with your family and friends!
- pizza pan or baking sheet
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups assorted fruit, cut up in shapes
- 1 tube sugar cookie dough, at room temperature
- Spray pizza pan or baking sheet liberally with cooking spray.
- Unwrap the sugar cookie dough and form into a ball.Spread dough onto pan forming a circle.
- Bake at 350 on top rack of oven for 15 minutes. Cookie crust is done when golden brown. Do not over bake.Let cool.
- Slice assorted fruits into uniform cuts.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together until creamy and smooth.Spread onto cooled cookie crust.
- Arrange sliced fruit onto crust.Cool in refrigerator for about an hour. Slice and Enjoy!