Sharing another family favorite. This is a refrigerated dessert my grandma used to make, except she used Dream Whip.
Do you remember Dream Whip?
It came in a powder form and you mixed it with milk. I looked it up and it is kinda pricey so I will stick with whipped topping!
I hope you enjoy! Perfect for this hot weather, but we’ve been known to make it for Christmas too!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, salted, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese block
- 1 8 ounce whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 21 ounce cherry pie filling, canned
Graham Cracker Crust
- Pulse graham crackers until a fine crumb texture. Add melted butter and sugar. Mix together until crumbs are coated. Press into bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Watch carefully so crust does not brown. Cool.
Cream Cheese Filling
- While crust is baking, prepare filling. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping until smooth. Spread filling on COOLED graham cracker crust. Spread cherry pie filling on top. Refrigerate for at least two hours. Enjoy!
“It only takes one step to create YOUR best life”