Welcome to my Weekly Menu Plan!
I hope these menus can give you an idea on how to streamline your dinner planning for your home. I try to give you some side dish options too.
Your FREE weekly menu printable is at the bottom of the post. Just enter your email and the download will come to you automatically!
Let’s see what’s cooking!
Have you ever had Jambalaya? It’s this casserole, stew, one pot wonder! Everyday Dishes version is amazing and feeds a crowd. Bonus: it cooks in a slow cooker. Perfect for a Sunday meal.
- Crusty French Bread
Build Your Bite has an easy recipe for a vegetarian. It combines pasta with a ton of vegetables making this a perfect meatless Monday meal!
- Garlic Bread
If you have never read one of Pioneer Woman’s cookbooks you are missing out on delicious food! I have seen this recipe for Italian Drip Beef Sandwiches all over the internet too. Hers is one of the best!
- Tossed Salad with Italian Dressing
I am sharing the Easiest Baked Beans. My family loves them and the recipe doesn’t require you to cook the beans. Let me know what you think!
- Macaroni Salad
Thursday is chicken day! At least in my house. I like to keep my meals organized and it’s easier when I cook food on a specific day. Today we are making Chicken Oriental Salad. Delicious and filling!
- Pot Stickers
Friday is our take it easy night for dinner. Quick and simple so we can spend the evening relaxing without a lot of meal prep or clean up. Mamagourmand helps us out with these yummy Sweet and Spicy Tacos.
- Refried Beans
- Lettuce, Onions, Tomatoes
Saturday night is usually reserved for going out or ordering take out. It is a special treat we budget for ourselves. Dinner is followed by church or movie. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- Date Night / Take Out / Snacks
This week’s Sweet Ending is the yummy and rich Cherry Delight! This is a long time family favorite my Grandma used to make. Make it for your next picnic or cookout!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, salted, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese block
- 1 8 ounce whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 21 ounce cherry pie filling, canned
Graham Cracker Crust
- Pulse graham crackers until a fine crumb texture. Add melted butter and sugar. Mix together until crumbs are coated. Press into bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Watch carefully so crust does not brown. Cool.
Cream Cheese Filling
- While crust is baking, prepare filling. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping until smooth. Spread filling on COOLED graham cracker crust. Spread cherry pie filling on top. Refrigerate for at least two hours. Enjoy!
Easiest Baked Beans
- 2 28 ounce cans pork & beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 slices bacon
- Pour juice off of top of pork & beans. Discard. In a baking dish, gently combine all ingredients except bacon. Top with bacon.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Enjoy!