Welcome to my Weekly Menu Plan!
Cooler temperatures are here! If you call 80 degrees cooler?!
I LOVE Fall and a little change of the seasons.
In California, we are still able to grill out, but I like the idea of using the slow cooker and Instant Pot. Something about the smell in the air when you walk in the door makes our home smell like Fall!
FREE FALL Menu Printables are included below to help you plan your weekly and monthly menu plans. I have also included a Master Grocery List. Check them out below.
Let’s see what’s cooking this week!
My Instant Pot is my greatest kitchen purchase. I was hesitant to use it because I don’t use a lot of gadgets. This is definitely not a gadget. It is easy to use and clean up is quick.
Bake Eat Repeat has the right idea for simple, delicious chili for these cooler nights.
- Instant Pot Chicken Chili
- French Bread
Meatless Mondays are a step in a healthier direction. It is less expensive than meat and still fills you up.
One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole from Making Thyme For Health is quick and easy to make.
It’s Taco Tuesday! This week Peas and Crayons makes us delicious Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos .
A simple, yummy meal for hump day that includes Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Smoked Sausage Coins
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Sauteed Cabbage and Onions
I usually serve chicken on Thursdays. Tonight is a crock pot recipe from Eat Well 101.
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken
- Jasmine Almond Rice
- Broccoli Spears
Friday is our take it easy night for dinner. Pigs in a Blanket is my go to meal that makes time for us to relax.
- Pigs In A Blanket
- Baked Beans
Saturday night is usually reserved for going out or ordering take out. It is a special treat we budget for ourselves. Dinner is followed by church or movie. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- Date Night / Take Out / Snacks
This week’s Sweet Ending is a real Fall treat.
Apple Crisp with Brown Sugar Streusel Topping cannot be beat! You must try it!
Apple Crisp with Brown Sugar Streusel Topping
- 10 thinly sliced granny smith apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Brown Sugar Streusel Topping
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 stick butter, salted and melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- STEP 1In a saucepan on medium heat, cook apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and water until apples are soft. Remove from heat and add flour, granulated sugar, salt and cinnamon. Stir until combine. Add butter and vanilla extract.STEP 2Pour apple filling into a 9 x 9 baking dish. STEP 3Combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter in a bowl. Combine until flour is coated and mixture resembles heavy sand. Add chopped pecans. Sprinkle topping on apple filling. STEP 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes and topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly.Cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
“It only takes one step to create YOUR best life”