Welcome to Weekly Menu Plan!
This week’s menu is all about simple and warm meals for this cold weather! Plus I included a FREE weekly menu printable for you.
Let’s see what’s cooking!
Raining Hot Coupons makes it simple by using a slow cooker.
- Bean and Bacon Soup
Baking with Mischief gives us an easy meatless monday meal that looks absolutely delicious!
- Easy Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli
- Caesar Salad
- Sliced Peaches
Dinner then Dessert shows us a yummy way to make Korean short ribs. So good! (Plus it cooks in your slow cooker!)
- Korean Short Ribs
- Rice Pilaf
- Sauteed Vegetable Medley
Mu husband tasted this Grape Salad by Fae Ginger at a church potluck and fell in love with it and asked me to make it for him. I was happy to do so and it’s a hit at get togethers. You’ll enjoy this treat!
- Smoked Sausage Links
- Sauteed Cabbage and Onions
- Grape Salad
Green Chile Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas from Bombshell Bling hits the spot on a cold day. I make a double batch and put half in the freezer for a quick dinner when time is short.
- Green Chile Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- Spanish Rice
- Tossed Green Salad with Ranch Picante Dressing
Friday is our take it easy night for dinner. Quick and simple so we can spend the evening relaxing without a lot of meal prep or clean up.
- Ham and Swiss Sliders
- Vegetable Tray and Dip
Saturday night is usually reserved for going out or ordering take out. It is a special treat we budget for ourselves. Dinner is followed by church or movie. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- Date Night / Take Out / Snacks
This week’s Sweet Ending is No Bake Cookies! My grandma made these my entire life. My brothers LOVE them. Quick and easy!
No Bake Cookies
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (do not substitute)
- 2 cups sugar
- dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats (do not substitute)
- In a saucepan, add Step One ingredients: cocoa powder, milk, butter and sugar. On medium heat, stir and cook until all ingredients are combined. Cook to a rolling boil and do not stir. Cook at a rolling boil for 60 seconds. Remove from heat.Step Two: add salt, vanilla extract, peanut butter and quick oats. Stir until combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool. Enjoy!
Here is your FREE weekly menu printable! Enjoy!