Welcome to our Weekly Menu Plan!
I found some yummy recipes to try this week!
We have been concentrating on reaching some financial goals, so I am cooking cost effective and yummy meals!
I included a FREE weekly menu printable for you below.
Let’s see what’s cooking!
High Heels and Grills made a copycat version of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. It hits the spot for a nice filling meal for Sunday.
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Health Aperture gives us a healthy Monday salad that’s filling and tastes sssooooo good.
- Asian Chopped Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
- Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Peanut Butter Cookies
Ever had sweet corn spoonbread at your favorite mexican restaurant? Southern Bite gives us the best version of this yummy side dish.
- Chicken Tacos
- Sweet Corn Spoonbread
- Cinnamon Applesauce
Nothing better than soup and sandwiches for an easy meal to get through hump day.
- Tomato Soup
- Grilled Cheese
- Pudding in a Cloud
Belle of the Kitchen makes these amazing Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers. You MUST try them.
- Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers
- Corn on the Cob
Friday is our take it easy night for dinner. Quick and simple so we can spend the evening relaxing without a lot of meal prep or clean up.
- Easy French Bread Pizzas
- Sliced Apples with Caramel Dip
Saturday night is usually reserved for going out or ordering take out. It is a special treat we budget for ourselves. Dinner is followed by church or movie. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- Date Night / Take Out / Snacks
This week’s Sweet Ending is Banana Nut Bread with Streusel Topping. Applesauce is part of the recipe making this bread extra moist.
Banana Nut Bread with Streusel Topping
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 medium, mashed bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup, packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons, cold butter
- 1/3 cup, chopped walnuts
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.In a mixing bowl, using a mixer beat eggs, bananas, sugar and applesauce until mixed thoroughly.In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg. Add to wet mixture until just combined. Do not overmix as your bread will become dense.Add walnuts to combine.Spoon batter into loaf pan.Mix all streusel ingredients together with a fork. Pour streusel topping onto batter in loaf pan.Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes on middle rack of oven. Let cool. Slice. Enjoy
Here is your FREE weekly menu printable! Enjoy!