Welcome to Week #3 Menu Plan!
I see sunshine! It is still bitter cold (45 degrees is bitter to me), but I am inspired to grill out already! I know I am a little premature on this so I found a few warm you up meals.
Your FREE weekly menu printable is at the bottom of the post.
Let’s see what’s cooking!
Have you ever had Jambalaya? It’s this casserole, stew, one pot wonder! Everyday Dishes version is amazing and feeds a crowd. Bonus: it cooks in a slow cooker. Perfect for a Sunday meal.
- Crusty French Bread
Kitschen Cat has an easy recipe for a meatless Monday meal. My daughter loves Vegetable Lo Mein.
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- Egg Drop Soup
If you have never read one of Pioneer Woman’s cookbooks you are missing out on delicious food! This lasagna is the BEST lasagna I have made. Check it out!
- Pioneer Woman’s BEST lasagna ever
- Tossed Salad with Italian Dressing
- Garlic Texas Toast
I am sharing the Easiest Baked Beans. My family loves them and the recipe doesn’t require you to cook the beans. Let me know what you think!
- Easiest Baked Beans
- Macaroni Salad
Thursday is chicken day! At least in my house. I like to keep my meals organized and it’s easier when I cook food on a specific day. Today we are making Chicken Oriental Salad. Delicious and filling!
- Chicken Oriental Salad
Friday is our take it easy night for dinner. Quick and simple so we can spend the evening relaxing without a lot of meal prep or clean up. Mamagourmand helps us out with these yummy Sweet and Spicy Tacos.
- Sweet and Spicy Tacos with Lime Sour Cream
- Refried Beans
- Lettuce, Onions, Tomatoes
Saturday night is usually reserved for going out or ordering take out. It is a special treat we budget for ourselves. Dinner is followed by church or movie. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
- Date Night / Take Out / Snacks
This week’s Sweet Ending is the divine Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting! My Dad’s favorite cake!
Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
- 1 stick butter, salted & softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- STEP 1In a mixing bowl, beat with a mixer all ingredients until fluffy and creamy.STEP 2Frost 2 layer cake. Store in refrigerator.Enjoy!
Easiest Baked Beans
- 2 28 ounce cans pork & beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 slices bacon
- STEP 1Pour juice off of top of pork & beans. Discard. In a baking dish, gently combine all ingredients except bacon. Top with bacon. STEP 2Bake at 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Enjoy!